Misty Waters Music Festival is here and you will love!
Misty Waters Music Festival is a week away and today we share more details with you about what you can experience when attending. As if the line-up over the 3 days isn’t great enough to start off with.
Here are a few things you need to know!!
Q: What are the different ticket prices and can tickets be bought at the gate?
Tickets can be bought at the gate from 29 September, 10:00.
Friday to Sunday – R390
Saturday to Sunday – R290
Friday, 29 September – R100
Saturday, 30 September – R150
Sunday, 1 October –R190
Q: How affordable will the food and beverages be?
Misty Waters made every attempt to make the festival prices as affordable as possible.
A few examples:
- Beer (Castle, Amstel, Castle Lite etc.) – R20
- 500ml Draught (Castle Lite, Black Label etc.) – R25
- Most ciders – R25
- Soft drinks – R15
- Double Brandy/ Run/ Whiskey and mix – R40
Q: What is the difference between a ‘Weekend Pass’ and a ‘Day Pass’?
Weekend Pass holders get the following perks:
- You get dust free camping
- You have access to hot showers
- You are allowed to bring in cooler boxes
- Access through main gate
- Assistance will be available at the gate to move baggage and tents to camping areas
- Access to AquaZone Springfest
- Access to Lake Umuzi Oktoberfest
Day Pass holders:
- No Cooler Boxes
- Enter through turnstiles
Q: When can weekend pass holders come set-up camp?
Ticket holders can set-up camp from Thursday, 28 September, 16:00.
Gates open Friday, 29 September, 10:00 and close 23:00.
No extra charge for campers setting up on Thursday and leaving Monday morning
Q: What time do gates open on various days?
Gates open at the following times:
- Friday, 29 September, 10:00
- Saturday, 30 September, 9:00
- Sunday, 1 October, 9:00
GATES CLOSE DAILY AT 23:00
Q: Are vehicles allowed in the camp site?
For safety and space reasons vehicles are only allowed in parking areas – except to drop off caravans on Thursday, 28 September from 16:00 – 23:00 and Friday, 29 Sept from 10:00-20:00.
Assistance will be available at the gate for campers to move baggage and tents to camping areas.
Q: What to expect at the camp grounds?
- There are 70 braai areas with electricity points and taps.
- No designated camp stands – first come first serve
- Modern ablution blocks with guaranteed hot showers.
- Dust free camping: Kikuyu grass all over the camp grounds will reduce dust in camping grounds
- 2 Swimming pools
- 3 Boma areas
- Various beer tents and food stalls
- Ample campsites with no water and electricity are available next to the lake should the main camp be full
Q: When should I pack up my camp site?
Sunday, vehicles will only be allowed to enter the camp grounds to get caravans from 23:00.
It is preferred that campers stay till Monday morning and be out of the camp grounds by 10:00.
Assistance to move baggage and tents out of the camp grounds will be available on Monday morning from 7:00.